AVAILABILITY: See Hamilcar Publications for details.
Coming June, 2020!
Arturo Gatti was due a long, happy retirement. “Thunder” hung up his gloves in 2007, closing the book on a career that bordered on the mythical. His retirement was celebrated—boxing’s modern gladiator had earned his freedom. A new husband and father, Gatti seemed ready to leave the business of blood behind. Two years later, however, he was found dead in a hotel in Brazil under mysterious circumstances. He was only thirty-seven.
In Killed in Brazil?: The Mysterious Death of Arturo “Thunder” Gatti, Jimmy Tobin uncovers the sensational events surrounding the demise of one of the most beloved fighters of recent memory.
Killed in Brazil? is the fourth in the Hamilcar Noir series. Hamilcar Noir is “Hard Hitting True Crime” that blends boxing and true crime, featuring riveting stories captured in high-quality prose, with cover art inspired by classic pulp novels.
Other Hamilcar Noir Titles include:
- Berserk: The Shocking Life and Death of Edwin Valero
- The Ghost of Johnny Tapia
- Slaughter in the Streets: When Boston Became Boxing’s Murder Capital
- Shot at a Brothel: The Spectacular Demise of Oscar “Ringo” Bonavena
Learn more about this title:
- Publication Date: June 16, 2020
- Author: Jimmy Tobin
- Edition: 1st edition
- Availability: Worldwide
- Imprint: Hamilcar Publications
- Series: Hamilcar Noir, Vol. 4
- ISBN: 9781949590265
- Page Count: 112
- List Price: $10.99 | £8.99
- Distribution: Two Rivers